Performing a thorough due diligence on a potential acquisition is one of the most important tasks that a buyer needs to do when making a purchase decision. We’ve put together a list of items that buyers will want to investigate when talking to a seller.
Gather information on the corporate organization is your first task.
A. CORPORATE ORGANIZATION
– Review Incorporation Documents of the Company.
– Obtain Certificate of Status/Good standing for the Company.
– Review by-laws of the Company.
– Conduct a review of the minute books of the Company.
– Focus on validity of major corporate actions.
– Obtain a list of countries and states where the Company is or should be qualified to do business
– Review partnership or joint venture agreements, if any.
Do you know what your business is worth? Find out quickly with our online business valuation tool. No strings attached! https://www.sellmymsp.com