Performing a thorough due diligence on a potential acquisition is one of the most important tasks that a buyer needs to do when making a purchase decision. We’ve put together a list of items that buyers will want to investigate when talking to a seller.
This is part of a large series. Be sure to scan our Buyers Blog for the category Due Diligence.
Now we’re moving on into evaluating the Operations Management of your potential acquisition portion of your Due Diligence tasks. The purpose of this section is to understand the Production Processes and where you may have existing overlap or might discover new great ideas.
– Determine which service tools are used
– Obtain copies of all licenses for customer-focused software and service tools
– Review time and billing system for changes, upgrades, or inaccuracies
– Review service ticket dispatch system
– Review overdue service tickets
– Determine the cause of overdue tickets and missed SLAs.
– Assess ability of service department to handle anticipated volumes
Do you know what your business is worth? Find out quickly with our online business valuation tool. No strings attached! https://www.sellmymsp.com